Christ Church Caring
Christ Church Caring is a new way to think about pastoral care ministry. This is a comprehensive ministry involving specially trained shepherds who will be partners with the priests in providing care. Others, such as meal and transportation volunteers, will work with the priests and shepherds to help you receive the care you need. In order for this ministry to be successful we need volunteers who are willing to be called upon as a need arises. Ministries that are offered through Christ Church Caring are:
• Short-term meal preparation and delivery.
• Short-term transportation.
• Lay Eucharistic Visitors- We take communion to those who cannot attend service.
• Prayer Shawl Ministry- We create prayer shawls to bless those who could use a physical reminder that they are loved and prayed for.
• Celebration of Life- The Celebration of Life Team provides comfort to bereaved families. The team works together with the family to provide a reception for a funeral or memorial service.